Document Drop Box
Use this drop box to upload club documents
MYC Articles of Incorporation
MYC Member Meeting Minutes
State Historical Society Archives
The records of the Mendota Yacht Club covering the years 1903 through 2002 are located in the archives of the Wisconsin Historical Society. From time to time, additional records are added to the collection.
The collection includes:
- Annual directories (1937-2002);
- Board of Directors and annual meeting minutes (1947-1998);
- Constitution and bylaws (1903-1990); Note: 2010 updated versions available to members on Website;
- Correspondence on the topics of boat storage, club property, marina construction, races, the club's records, and safety issues (1940-1999, undated);
- Financial records (1947-1999, undated);
- Historical sketches (1973-1978);
- Membership materials (1974-2001);
- News clippings (1906-2001);
- Newsletters (1965-2001);
- Files on special events including regattas (1928-2001).
- Photographs, negatives, and slides documenting regattas, trophies, and other club events.
The collection is available for viewing simply by visiting the Archives Reference Room located on the fourth floor of the Society's headquarters building on State Street in Madison, WI.